Sunday, April 17, 2011

Quotes

I watched Rosianna's video today. Here are some of my favorite quotes. I'm planing on making a video response tomorrow, so expect that. 



"And I worry that if I don't stop for a second I'm going to miss it...but then I worry that if I stop for a second I'm going to miss it."

"I worry that I'm running out of time. It just freaks me out."

"There are all these crisis that we have in our life especially you know death being a big one of them. That moment of panic and anxiety and you know not being able to breath that isn't entirely asma related. That is something we should be looking more at now that we live in a consumer driven society. Where we are told more clearly than ever before what we should be concerned about."

"I worry that because we are in this state of crisis we are transferring everything from harry potter to youtube in a way that isn't healthy. We're trying to make it a commodity straight away. I don't know how  successful or unsuccessful that is. That's just not how I see youtube. I want to make videos that you like but I also want to make videos that I like. I can feel something close to proud of. More videos that I can show my friends or my family. Its nice to be able to transfer what you do to terms that are slightly more understandable to other people."

No comments:

Post a Comment