Thursday, April 21, 2011

General Update

Tonight is one of those nights where I continue to click the refresh button over and over in hope that someone will have posed something new in the last 10 seconds it took me to click refresh last time. It is rather fruitless and makes me wonder what I'm doing with my life.

A general update on what's going on in Jaine's world (because I know you are all incredibly interested); my date has been post poned to next weekend. Which, in all honestly is for the best because I am still a little sick. My 2 weeks into being dairy free hasn't been as hard as I thought. Though, unfortunately, it may turn out that I am either lactose intolerant or allergic to dairy. Either way, it means a lot of food limitations. I'm really going to miss cheese if this is the case. And being able to eat out. I'm trying to think positively though.This could provide me the wonderful opportunity of learning how to cook more, as well as I could try becoming vegan or at least more vegan. There really are a lot of food options out there, I just have to figure out where to look.

School is going well, but I have alot of work this weekend, and I really wanted to have/ go to a Doctor Who party. But I don't know if that is happening. Also it's easter, and I don't know what's happening with that in my family. Ever since 8th grade I haven't been too fond of the holiday. I feel like I was cheated out of fun that year. I don't know. It's just since then, I've always been afraid that I wont get anything. I don't know why this holiday is particularly distressing, I've not received gifts on other holidays such as Christmas and my birthday, and you would think those would be more upsetting... maybe because this was the first holiday. Sigh... well regardless of the reason, I hope I get something this year, though it doesn't look too promising.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, good luck on your date! How exciting.
    And also, good luck with the whole finding-out-you're-lactose-intolerant thing. That could definitely take some getting used to.

    ReplyDelete