Thursday, April 14, 2011

Long Distance Relationships

I've had wonderful opportunities to travel all over the US and Northern America and I've been lucky enough to make friends friends with some of the people I've met. As a Nerdfighters and/or Harry Potter fans* you've probably had much the same experience as me. You meet someone completely awesome, and then they end up hours away if not a plane ride. It's hard sometimes when half your best friends live in different states, and when everyone around you just doesn't get you. I would never give up the amazing friends I've made to have "normal" life. But sometimes I wish I didn't have to call Skype as a social event on friday. When ever I get like this I always try to increase my self-pity by reading one of owlssayhooot's old blog posts. I'm so lucky to have the long distance friends that I have, but seriously, cant you just make nerdfighter island already!

*If your in the Potter fandom your a Nerdfighter, FYI.

No comments:

Post a Comment