Sunday, April 10, 2011

"I'm Saying Nothing"

Honestly I don't know what to write about. I have 15 minuets to make this post and my head feels as scattered as ever. Not in the I'm so confused about life, emo, angst way, but in the life is so good, complicated yet happy way.

Tonight I:
- wrote an essay on gender stereotypes. The images on magazine covers astonish me.
- read Lauren Fairweather's blog, and grinned the whole time. I honestly can hardly wait for summer.
- had a very interesting conversation with Cody. And then completely different, yet equally awesome conversation with Scarlett.
- made plans with someone special to go to lunch! It's completely platonic...but maybe if I'm brave enough I'll ask her out on a proper date. The problem is I'm awful busy and so is she.
- actually studied for a theater history test that isn't for a week.

It was a rather good day. Tuesday I have to make the 100th video for the Ben-Pals youtube channel. Everyone expects it to be really great, but I don't really know what I want to do. I was thinking of spoofing a bunch of different youtube channels subscriber land marks, but that's not creative. Plus now that I'm writing this, I resized that subscriber and numer of videos is not the same thing. Basically I just need to make a well edited, maybe with good jump cuts video. Oh and I need to distance myself from the camera more, because I look too up in your face in a lot of my vlogs.

And with that, I'll bid you au du.

PS: What's the title reference? It's easy!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh noes! don't feel any pressure for the benpals video! Was just kidding about that. Just you know, be your lovely self doin what you do, and maybe just mentioning a "yay 100 videos". Hehe. :)

    ReplyDelete